Thursday, November 8, 2012

Limbo

I feel like I'm stuck, this in between seasons thing is taking a tough toll on me. I'm having a really hard time finding the motivation to wake up at 5 AM to go run, when it's cold and dark, and I'm really not training for anything at the moment. I have ski races coming up in February and hopefully before that as well, and I know I need to keep my endurance up. I'm just having issues getting my butt out there. 
I have been doing a lot of strength training and crossfit type workouts, so I feel strong but I MUST start running and rollerskiing. Starting this weekend!
If anyone wants to buy me a new or used treadmill I'd love you forever. As much as I hate running on the treadmill at least I could be in my nice warm basement watching DVRed shows and cranking out a few miles!

No comments: